[Fk4-info] Dr. Rer. Nat. documents

Damiano Rossi damiano.rossi.math at gmail.com
Mo Jan 29 11:00:43 CET 2024

To whom it may concern,

I am Damiano Rossi and I obtained a PhD (Dr. Rer. Nat.) from the Bergische
Universität Wuppertal on 02/02/2022. I am now in the process of applying
for a comparative degree in the Italian system (needed to apply for
academic jobs in Italy) and I am required to provide a certification from
the BUW containing the activities, the duration, and the modality met to
complete this course of study and obtain the final title of Dr. Rer.
Nat. Alternatively, and if containing the above-mentioned information, the
diploma supplement would also be a valid document for this purpose. This
should however be an authenticated copy (2 authenticated copies).

In addition, I have been requested by the Italian Consulate in Cologne the
following documents (in either german or english):

   1. 2 authenticated copies of the Urkunde
   2. 2 authenticated copies of the Diplomzeugnis
   3. 2 authenticated copies from the BUW on the duration of the doctoral
   course
   4. 2 authenticated copies of Studienordnung at the starting time of the
   doctoral course (1st August 2018)
   5. 2 authenticated copies of Prüfungsordnung at the time of completion
   of the doctoral course (2nd February 2022)
   6. 2 authenticated copies of the Diploma Supplement

Could you please let me know how to obtain these documents? For the
certified copies I would need paper copies and hence this should be
submitted to my current address. In this case, I will of course cover the
shipping costs and any other costs this might require.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours faithfully,
Damiano Rossi