[Isa2010gothenburg] ISA 2010, Gothenburg - Information for Participants

Miriam Böttner M.Boettner at uni-wuppertal.de
Mit Mar 17 16:12:18 CET 2010

Dear Colleagues,

May I update you as a programme coordinator with some important information
re the congress in Gothenburg

Deadlines

Please note that May 4, 2010 is the deadline for:

1.	Registration for programme participants (presenters, chairs,
discussants, etc.). If not registered their names will not appear in the
Programme book nor in the Abstract book. Please use the following link for
registration.

http://www.isa-sociology.org/congress2010/congress_registration.htm

2.	On-line submission of abstracts for accepted papers to the Cambridge
Sociological Abstracts website. Abstracts are only accepted by the system
for those who are already registered for the Congress. Click here for the
abstract submission.

http://editweb101v.csa.com/socioabs/submit.php

Programme

The on-line programme will be available on the ISA Congress website end of
April. The attached preliminary programme will inform you about time of your
session/paper. But, please consider, it is not completely definite. I hope,
there will be no more changes, but I can not guarantee

Audio Visual Information

PowerPoint projection will be available in all session halls. Computers [PC]
will be provided onsite and all presentations should be brought on a
USB-stick. Internet access is not available.

Best regards

Doris