[Fk4-info] We hope this email finds you well.

Mzwandile.Sazona at dpw.gov.za Mzwandile.Sazona at dpw.gov.za
Do Mär 21 01:17:20 CET 2024

Hello,

We hope this email finds you well. on behalf of Lee Shau-kee, a business magnate, investor and philanthropist, your email has been selected randomly to receive a grant donation of £2,000,000.00 (Two Million British Pounds) from Lee Shua Kee Foundation.

For claims, do kindly revert back to this email.  dleeshaukee at gmail.com<mailto:dleeshaukee at gmail.com>

Regards,
Lee Shua Kee Foundation

All views or opinions in this electronic message and its attachments are the view of the sender and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the Department of Public Works and Infrastructure ("the DPWI") and any individual seeking to rely on the accuracy and veracity of any information contained therein does so at his or her own risk. The DPWI will not accept liability for any actions taken by an individual relying on information contained in this e-mail unless such information is provided by an authorized official of DPWI acting in their duly authorized capacity and authorized to provide such information.