[Fk4-info] MMMath Day 2024

Master Mathematics Münster mm.msc at uni-muenster.de
Mo Mär 11 09:54:10 CET 2024

Dear Colleague,

We would appreciate it if you could please forward the announcement of
the third annual Mathematics Münster Master
Dayhttps://www.uni-muenster.de/FB10/mscmathematics/masterday/onlinemasterday2024.shtml
   to any interested students.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Dr. Bianca Santoro

------

Dear Students,

Mathematics Münster will host the second annual *Mathematics Münster
Masters Day*
https://www.uni-muenster.de/FB10/mscmathematics/masterday/onlinemasterday2024.shtml
on *April 11, 2024*, starting at *3:30pm (CET)*.

This will be an online event aimed at students at the undergraduate
level to broadcast the opportunities in the International Master's
Programme (https://www.uni-muenster.de/FB10/mscmathematics/ ) at the
University of Münster. The meeting, held in English, features an invited
lecture by a mathematical researcher from the Faculty, an information
session about our program (including scholarship opportunities
(https://www.uni-muenster.de/MathematicsMuenster/careers/international/master/full-grant-scholarship.shtml
)) and an informal gathering with selected members of our faculty.

For further information and registration details, please go to

https://www.uni-muenster.de/FB10/mscmathematics/masterday/onlinemasterday2024.shtml

We look forward to seeing you (virtually!) at this event!
Best regards,
Dr. Bianca Santoro

International Masters Program
M.Sc. Mathematics