[Fk4-info] TaCoS 2024 | Call for participation open now!

Katja Konermann tacos2024 at linguistik.computer
Sa Mär 2 12:11:17 CET 2024

Hello,

The Call for Participation for the 33rd TaCoS in Saarbrücken is open!
We are looking forward to receiving your submissions.
Find the CfP here: https://talks.stuts.de/en/tacos2024/cfp/
Instructions on how to fill out the form can be found on our website:
https://tacosconference.github.io/cfp
The CfP will close on March 24th.
Any kind of submission is welcome: Your thesis, a term paper, a hobby
project, or an idea for a future project that you would like input on.
If you have any questions or are unsure if your project fits, feel free
to shoot us a message :)
Important note:
You have to be registered to submit an abstract. The registration is
still open. You can find it here: https://anmeldung.stuts.de/tacos2024
Best, Katja

--
Katja Konermann
Chair of 33. TaCoS Organisation Committee