[Fk4-info] Why do International Schools in Europe choose baseline assessment?

Cambridge CEM cem at cambridge.org
Mo Feb 5 13:15:08 CET 2024

Join our latest webinar to find out how baseline assessments can support your school

Cambridge International logo
International Education heading
https://www.cem.org/webinar/why-schools-in-europe-choose-cem

** Join our baseline assessment webinar for schools in Europe

When new students join your school, how do you know what their individual needs are as learners? How can you quickly and easily get ability/skills insight, and provide evidence student progress to parents and governors?

In 60 minutes, you will learn how Cambridge’s baseline assessments help international schools in the European region to:
* reveal student and cohort learning needs before the start of each stage of learning, from early years to advanced levels
* understand how students are likely to perform at exams
* inform school-wide improvement plans and strategies that support academic achievement
* learn best practice from European schools who use baseline assessments

Why do International Schools in Europe choose baseline assessments?
Tues 13 Feb, 8AM (GMT) (https://www.cem.org/webinar/why-schools-in-europe-choose-cem)
https://www.cem.org/webinar/why-schools-in-europe-choose-cem

This is ideal for Principals, Vice Principals, Pastoral Leads, Heads of Department and Teachers. You can find out more on the Cambridge CEM website (http://www.cambridgeinternational.org) .

Not free to attend?
You can still sign up! We'll send out the recording after the webinar to all registrants.

We hope to see you there!

Cambridge CEM is a not-for-profit organisation on a mission to unlock every student’s potential with the very best learning and research solutions. We’re part of Cambridge University Press & Assessment.

** Follow us
https://www.facebook.com/cambridge.int https://www.linkedin.com/company/cambridgeinternational https://twitter.com/CambridgeInt https://www.instagram.com/cambridgeint/ https://www.youtube.com/@CambridgeInt/videos

© Cambridge University Press & Assessment 2024.

All rights reserved.

You have been sent this email because you are currently registered to receive information from the International Education group at Cambridge University Press & Assessment or have expressed an interest in similar products and services from the International Education group in the past.

Our mailing address is:

Cambridge University Press & Assessment
The Triangle Building
Shaftesbury Road
Cambridge,  CB2 8EA
United Kingdom

Want to change how you receive these emails? You can update your preferences (https://cambridgeinternational.us13.list-manage.com/profile?u=af6c7773efd0a10e9e916b8fd&id=4d4e189184&e=8c57d67216&c=acd22bb021) .

View this email in your browser (https://mailchi.mp/cambridge/why-do-international-schools-in-europe-choose-baseline-assessment-1515237?e=8c57d67216) | Unsubscribe from International Education emails (https://cambridgeinternational.us13.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=af6c7773efd0a10e9e916b8fd&id=4d4e189184&t=b&e=8c57d67216&c=acd22bb021)