[Fk4-info] Reminder - Newsweek Annual Global Education - Leading Universities in Denmark - 2023

Newsweek Insight Education Team rdesai at newsweekadv.com
Mo Sep 25 10:30:28 CEST 2023

Newsweek - Leading Global Universities Dear Sir/Madam, As we have very limited space remaining in our 2023 edition of Newsweek.com's annual 'GLOBAL EDUCATION' feature, could you please confirm your space requirements by Wednesday, September 27th at the latest. The special section will showcase Leading Universities in Denmark and will be shown on top of the Education and World Channels on Newsweek.com for 2 entire months!   Following are the original details: I am excited to let you know that our annual 'Global Education' feature on Newsweek.com, will include a special section on Leading Universities in Denmark. We’d like to invite your university to take part.   Newsweek.com has over 65,000,000 unique visitors and 142,000,000 page views per month and is one of the most trusted and widely read news and global commentary sites online today.    The Global Education feature will be read by parents and prospective students who are weighing up the best educational programs they can undertake to compete in the future job market. This is the perfect opportunity to educate them on the unique benefits of attending a top university in Denmark as well as the positive impact this would have on their future careers.   OVERVIEW OF THE PROMOTION   • For the first month of the campaign, the banner that will link to the Global Education feature will be shown at the top of Newsweek’s popular Education and World Channels, as well as throughout the rest of the Newsweek network. After the first month, the banner won’t be on the channel pages, but will still be displayed across the network for an additional month, resulting in a two-month total promotion period for the campaign. • Newsweek visitors that click on the banner will be taken through to the special Global Education feature that will discuss the advantages of earning a degree from a top-notch university. • Participating universities will have large clickable thumbnail links next to the article. When these are clicked on, readers will be directed to a dedicated 'profile' page for the program that will contain write up of 150 to 650 words (depending on the package you purchase) provided by the school, contact details, a logo, a photo/video and a link so viewers can be redirected to the school’s website. • The section on 'Global Education 2023' will continue to run indefinitely on Newsweek.com after the promotional period, so your university's profile will be permanently accessible to link to!    • It is noteworthy that each participating school will be supplied with a special emblem confirming their inclusion in Newsweek.com's 'Global Education 2023' section which can be used indefinitely for promotional purposes. See the media kit link below for an example of the emblem. We think this is an extremely powerful way you promote your university and align yourself with the Newsweek brand and we hope you agree. FOR MORE MEDIA KIT INFORMATION INCLUDING PRICING AND A MOCKUP OF HOW THE CONTENT WILL LOOK, PLEASE FOLLOW OR CUT AND PASTE THE LINK BELOW: https://insightmediasheet.azurewebsites.net/GE2023_Denmark.pdf Important Dates: Commitment Deadline - ASAP Material Deadline - October 2nd    I hope you are as excited about this unique opportunity as we are and look forward to discussing your thoughts.   Best Wishes,   Rupal Desai Educational Insight Team In Partnership With Newsweek 1460 Broadway | 1st Floor | New York | NY 10036 | USA T +1 646 328 7963 | F 646 365 2305 Newsweek Insight Team | 1460 Broadway, First Floor, New York, NY 10036 Unsubscribe fk4-info at uni-wuppertal.de Update Profile | Constant Contact Data Notice Sent by rdesai at newsweekadv.com