[Fk4-info] [BUW#2023071310152418] Your application to the University of Wuppertal Enrollment (Visa Attached: Urgent Basis). kindly process this enrollment asap for my accommodation.

RAM PRASANNA ramp256 at gmail.com
Do Okt 26 15:17:56 CEST 2023

*Enrollment for Student : Ram Prasanna Venkatesalu*

Dear International Student Secretariat,

I would like to enroll in the* CSiS program *at Wuppertal University in the
winter of 2023/2024.

Please send the account details to transfer the semester fees as soon as
possible.

*I want to get enrolled and have to seek for accommodation with the
university enrollment*.

As stated in the admission letter, I'm hereby attaching the documents
requested for enrollment.

*Please find the list of documents attached to this email:*

*Reference image: admission letter*

[image: 67edc207-248f-4a9e-8e8e-2784939e7def.png]

   1. Registration sheet for Bergische Universitat Wuppertal (BUW)
   completed and signed.   - *Attached*
   2. Passport photo   -  *Attached*
   3. Copy of personal details from passport (both sides - front & back)   -
   *Attached*
   4. ***Visa** (Attached)*
   5. Health Insurance certificate   - *Attached*
   6. Admission letter BUW - CSiS Winter 2023/2024   - *Attached*
   7. Enrollment letter from another university in case enrolled - (*No
   enrollment from other universities, so not providing any other enrollment
   letter*)
   8. APS Certificate - *Attached*
   9. Health insurance notification to the university.-  *Attached*

*Additional documents attached:*

10. Travel health insurance   -  *Attached*
11. Blocked Account Confirmation  -  *Attached*
12. Blocked Account Statement  -  *Attached*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For your convenience, all the attached files follow the *same numbering* as
represented in the above list.

Please proceed with the enrollment and share the *account details *of the
university to pay for the* tuition fees of 300 euros*.

*I have applied through UNIASSIST to Wuppertal, so the uniassist documents
(certified) will reach you by post soon. Please check the posts received
under the name Ram Prasanna by this time you might have goty documents.*

Let me know if you need any further information.

*Thank You*
*Ram Prasanna Venkatesalu*

*+91 9994124625 (India)*