[Fk4-info] Growing Your Tech Team in Eastern Europe

Mihai Corban mihai.corban at 112hub.de
Mi Okt 4 10:48:15 CEST 2023

Hello ,

Just following up on my previous message and wanted to put a spotlight on
our expertise in outsourcing software and IT projects. Our network of
top-notch engineers in Romania and Bulgaria is ready to help with your
needs, whether you need support with an existing product or want to build
something new from scratch.

We understand that outsourcing can be a complex process, but with our
experienced teams and personalized approach, we simplify the process and
ensure successful outcomes for our clients.
Would you be available for a call this week to discuss your outsourcing
needs and see how we can help?

Best wishes,

Mihai Corban | Business Consultant
www.112hub.com
<https://trail.112hub.com/api/t/c/usr_niDNykhBkwvuLfBrv/tsk_DbmeEyPu5vCxppoMM/enc_U2FsdGVkX1_VsvDrfrQYM0A3i2fkQv_KZ2RgyQ9dNG5mhgrYk1hPlzq0jf3UkEWl>
Street Doamna Chiajna No 26, 031234 Bucharest, Romania
Mobile: +40 743 157 467