[Fk4-info] Chinese Yunnan University wish to visit you for half day in late November or early December 2023

李 茹 shelly.ru at outlook.com
Mi Nov 15 08:49:22 CET 2023

Sehr geehrter Prof. Dr. Peter Wiesen,

Sehr geehrter Frau. Susanne vom Brocke,

Guten Morgen. Warmest greetings from Yunnan Province, China!

My name is Shelly Ru, responsible for arranging the official visit plan, which is organized by Mr. Zhu, our Vice Chair of University Council of Yunnan University.

With 6 representatives in total, we are planning to visit you in late November or early December 2023.

Suggest meeting topics and the purpose of our visit:

  *
Learn about your high quality programs such as Bachelor's degree programs in Mathematics and Computer Science, etc. and your curriculum development experience as well as knowing about your cutting-edge research in related area;
  *   Explore possible cooperation opportunities in the fields of students exchange or talents training or joint scientific researh or visiting scholars between both parties for the future.

Would you like to host a visit from our delegation please?  A half-day meeting exchange with a duration of 1.5 ¨C 2 hours will be good.

Yunnan University is a provincial public university in Kunming, capital of Yunnan province China. It is affiliated with the Yunnan Provincial People's Government, and co-sponsored by the Ministry of Education of China and the province. The university is part of the Double First Class University Plan and Project 211.

Yunnan University in Kunming is seeking to become a regional first-class university that is among the best in China and famous worldwide.

Our list of 6 representatives:

Full Name

Gender

Date of Birth

Organization

Current Position

Zhu Hong

Male

1973-04-05

Yunnan University

Vice Chair, University Council

Tang Niansheng

Male

1968-06-08

Yunnan University

Dean, School of Mathematics and Statistics

Li Weichang

Male

1976-11-20

Yunnan University

Chair of School Council, School of Philosophy

Xu Jian

Female

1969-10-02

Yunnan University

Deputy Dean, School of Architecture and Urban Planning

Wu Yun

Female

1971-04-21

Yunnan University

Deputy Director, Office of International Exchange and Cooperation

Luo Dongxiong

Male

1982-04-08

Yunnan University

Deputy Director, Office of Staff Member Education & Inspection

Wait for your early answer. Have a nice day!

Sincerely,

Shelly Ru

Assistant to Mr. Zhu

Yunnan University, China

[cid:cb173769-70c0-400e-b633-d527c8554b6f]
Dateiname   : image.png
Dateityp    : image/png
Dateigr??e  : 304506 bytes
Beschreibung: image.png