[Fk4-info] Inquiry about potential openings for Professorship positions

Fidan Mehmeti fidan.mehmeti at tum.de
Do Nov 2 13:11:54 CET 2023

Dear Professor Wiesen,

I am writing to you, as the Dean of Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, to inquire about potential openings for W2/W3 professorships at Bergische University of Wuppertal in the broad area of Wireless Networks, or Communication Networks in general. Currently, I am working as a Senior Researcher and Lecturer at the Chair of Communication Networks, Technical University of Munich. Previously, I worked as a Postdoctoral scholar at three universities in North America. I received my PhD degree from Institute Eurecom/Telecom Paris, in 2015.

My research interests are broadly within the area of Communication networks/Wireless networks, with a special focus on
performance modeling, analysis, and optimization. I have considerable experience in writing proposals and managing projects, supervising students, teaching, and I have also received two Best Paper Awards at conferences. Please find attached my detailed CV.

I would be very happy to have an answer from you on whether there are going to be any related openings soon. Thank you for your time!

Kind regards,

--

Dr. Fidan Mehmeti

Senior Researcher and Lecturer